It's that time of year again.

Well Christmas is neigh uopn us and we went a little crazy this year. For some reason,  I have a damn full time job and it seems that I have *less* money than I did when I was working part time. I dont know how that really works.  But that's how it feels.
In any case I got my parents two gifts.  One individual and one date gift. A few years ago my sister and I decided to get my parents date gifts. One year we got them a catamaran voyage. This year we took the suggestion of Sunny and got them a gift card to a fancy smancy resturant called Roys. Their individual gifts are pretty standard.  Clothrs for dad and for mom a new cooler, and three reusable water bottles with straws... in her favorite drink, coke. And flashlights. She has a thing for them.
As for my sister... since she has access to this a d can read this at anytime, I won't tell. ha!
I have been VERY blessed this year and I'm so grateful for it.

Anyway. Have a happy Christmas everyone!

Comments