Thanksgiving 2010

SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO. Thanksgiving was yesterday. And FINALLY for the first year EVER, we didn't make a food here at the house which meant I didn't have a stressed out crazy mom for the holiday. YAY ME. She did however, make a small roasted chicken meal that was like a mini thanksgiving, so she got out her need to cook a meal. So awesome.

Anyway, we went to Pacific Beach Hotel for lunch, lets look at the pictures I took!


My mom, sister and dad at our table.




my mom, sister and myself (with my, I'm sick smile on.)



All the people who had the same idea as us. =(

It would have been even better if this one lady didn't bring all her 80million kids with her and had them CHOOSE THEIR OWN FOOD.

Lets think about that for a second.

There was 6 kids, one mom and one grandma to corral all of them. To make matters more worse, I was stuck behind of them, while the mom asked the kids what they wanted to eat, and while the kids were whining, and telling the adults they didnt want anything, the mother was cutting back in front of me like three times, because she forgot crackers... (oh, yeah. i was standing for some salad, and there was a cheese thing right next to me with crackers.) So her kids are whining, and she keeps coming back for MORE CRACKERS. I wanted to slam her face into the cheese platter.

Me + sick x Day Quil = violence.

So I said fuck this, and never minded the salad that I wanted, and I just ate what ever I had on my plate. When I was finished, I went to get some salad, and AGAIN I was stuck behind another fucking parent with a whiny kid! WTF. This was me:




And this tiny asian little girl was crying and she didn't want anything to eat and the mom was forcing her to get food on her plate.... I. HATE. PARENTS. WHO. GIVE. THEIR. FUCKING. KIDS. A. CHOICE.

this one lady was awesome. She knew what her kid wanted to eat, what he liked, what he didn't like, so she left him at the table, with his dad and she went to get him something to eat. I wanted to give this lady an award! Or give her a little dance.




Well, both my parentals said their ever going back there again, because they didn't like it. Also, because My sister, who saw one of her co-workers there, said that her mom got sick... So needless to say, we aren't going back.

But that was my thanksgiving.

Comments