Something else i'll have to get used to.

Today was a work day. *sigh* it was ok. Met the new boss. My other boss is getting a promotion so we get a new one. I thought for sure they were gonna make my second in command boss (the one who had cancer) the new boss, but I suppose it's better that we get someone new because he (oh yeah, the new boss is a dude) doesn't have favorites... Yet. So now, when ever the new boss starts, we won't have any female supervisiors.... I don't know how I feel about that.... Uncomfortable.. Not because I think something will happen, its just that when I want to talk to a female in the upper reaches of my little work world, I won't have one. Just men. Eh. I'll get used to it. The really crap thing is I'll be out when they make the transistion from one boss to another.... UGH. Lame.

So there's this really cute guy at work. He has a thing for my friend, L. Well I think he does. He was looking at her today like she was his most favorite candy, and he couldnt wait to have a taste. As I watched him look at her, I felt a little sad. I think I'll go my entire life without ever having a man look at me like that. I guess that's just something else I'll have to get used to.

Comments