Once upon a Christmas morning...

Well. Christmas happened. I ended up getting my sister True Blood season 2 on blueray for her. She likes that show, so she went all *SQUEE*, because she's been dying to get it and she never had the money for it.
My mom cried, when she opened her tickets, and she jumped up off the chair and nearly knocked me over. lol, and she got an xbox.. the one where you're the controller. its neat!

As for me, my sister got me a super cute Woody and Buzz figurines, and two movies. And my parents got me a telephoto lens for my camera! Great presents this year.

And for myself, I got me Doctor Who series 6 on blue ray and a super cute Wizard of Oz/Star Wars tee. I know weird right? but so cute.


I watched the Christmas Special and I realized how much I MISSED that damn show. LIKE MISSED THAT SHOW. :( Why do I have to be obsessed with a TV show that is not American, and harder to watch? *sigh* Oh well.

My incision is closing, and I'm getting pissed off that I can't sleep on my left side and on my stomach. It still hurts too much to do that. I wonder when the pain will go away. Soon I hope.

Oh. Also, I got something from Allstate, my cancer insurance people. Chicken Soup for the Cancer Survivor's Soul. I haven't read it yet, because I really don't feel like crying. But it was very nice of Allstate to send me soemthing like that. Its thoughtful and awesome.

Comments