Photos and points.

School day. My photography teacher liked my self portraits! YAY. I was so worried that he wouldnt like them because I knew that they weren't going to be like anyone elses photos. First, because I'm not thin and pretty and two, because I'm the goofy girl and I wanted to take a photo that showed my goofy girlness. so here, as a special treat, my self portraits:

 So for this photo we needed a motion blur, so mine was matches and a firey mustache. lol
 This one was supposed to be filters in photoshop, and i wanted to make myself look like a comic book character.
this one is a directional light from the bottom lit with glow sticks. lol









Anyway. So I was talking to my sister tonight and I told her:

I wonder how I'll feel when I wake up from my surgery and know for certain that I absolutly cannot have kids.

My sister told me not to think/worry about it too much... At least not until it  happens. She has a point.

Comments