Oh the stress of it all.

So I have overdrafted my checking account a couple of few times last year.  It causes me so much stress when I do that.  I don't mean to over draft but some companies don't pull out the money I owe them right away and BOOM over draft.

Well this last time my supervisor had to talk me into closing my checking account and take a budget class. 

I don't know if it's more stressful knowing I have to close my account because someone is making me or because my company is keeping tabs on my money. 

I have talked myself into the idea that a budget class could only be benicifical for me in life in general.

You know what they should do in high school?  Teach practical shit.  Credit cards 101 would teach you how to manage/operate a credit card.  Finance 101 will teach you how to balance a check book,  how to set a budget and stick to it.  What the difference between an IRA, CD, loan and 401k is. How to invest wisely.  Shit like that.

It's practical.  Is stuff that we need to know as a damn grown up and something that our parents might not be able to teach us cause they stuck at it too.

Comments