Crying is never fun. Espically when you do it in front of people... Unless you're looking for sympathy.

I made myself cry yesterday when I was telling my sister that either she or my best friend needed to have babies because I was no longer able to have kids of my own. I don't know why that started to make me cry.

I guess I'm not dealing with this as well as I would hope. I can't watch commericals with babies in them, because I get envious. I can't help it. You know how I feel about this, I've talked about it so much, you're all sick of hearing it by now.

.....
Tonight we were watching old episodes of Ugly Betty (yay Netflix!) and the chick that Daniel is dating, just found out her cancer came back worse than ever.
I think that the thing that I'm most afraid of is the cancer coming back....
and being worse than ever. And feeling absolutly helpless because of it. I know its a valid fear, and its something that some cancer patients have to go through. I just really don't want it to be me.... I really REALLY don't want it to be me.

Comments