Excellent, then less excellent.

Well, I'm back. I know. Now, stop all that cheering and clapping.

My interwebs have been down for the last week and a half or so. Why? Because my old cable boxy thingy was... old. So my cable company set me up with a brand spanking new one on Friday. Woop.

Anyway, nothing much has been going on. Crocheting and knitting. Watching Supernatural, to which, I finished today (well seasons 1-5 is finished anyway. Season 6 is still in the making.)... In case you were wondering. So that's awesome and amazing.
Oh, I go back to work on Monday. *groan* I know!! It's been for AGES and I think I may have forgotten how to do the work.... Then again I have a pretty good sense memory, and maybe when I go back, everything will just come to me.

As for everything else. No more cancer pains. Which is excellent. No more babies. Which is less Excellent. The incision is healing up well. I'm just waiting to see if the numbness is perminant, or if I get feeling back. We'll just have to wait and see.

Comments