Turn around bright eyes......

Well, this is my last weekend, as a woman with a uterus. And it's going to be a busy one too. But before I get into that....

I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows yesterday with my best friend, her brother and my sister, The Fantastic 4, as my friends brother calls us. Anyway, I was AMAZED at how much I loved it!!! Jesus, it was the best HP movie since Azkaban. Like really. I cried, I laughed. I was blown away at how much I enjoyed it.
After the movie, we ate at Denny's where we practiced our English accents. We got excellent service, all because the waitresses thought we were from England. It was awesome.

Tomorrow, I'm going to the Star Trek Con, and a Christmas party for work. The latter I'm not looking forward too, as much ah I am the Con. But you win some, you lose some. Anyway, I need to hit the hay so that I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for the events of tomorrow.

YAY! :D

Comments