I think I do have a crush. Isn't that the oddest thing?

Well, I went to my Christmas party, and dispite my reservations, it was pretty funny.
Also, my boss asked me to dance. I should have told him yes :(. I think hes pretty good looking. But I do NOT dance, unless its slow songs. Anyway. I had a good time. OY. Maybe I have a crush on my boss. What a crap thing for me to do. Oh well. I'll not deal with this now, and just deal with what I need to... because a relationship with anyone isn't something that I need now.

So one more day then its H-day. Yup, I told everyone good-bye... At least for these next few months.

Tomorrow, I think... THINK I might go to the Trek Con, but since my sister can't go, I'm not sure how that would work. I'd feel bad.... but we'll see.

Ok, So I need to get working on my photography projects, and then we'll see.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Comments