Christmas? More like Smithsmas.

Alright! So Christmas is in 2 days, and we don't have a tree up. Why? Because we're lazy and no one wants to get the decorations out from the garage and set up the tree and all that jazz. But just because we're not actually doing the tree thing, doesn't mean we're not getting each other presents.

I got my mom and dad tickets to go see Cats, and when my check clears, I'm going to pay for them to go to dinner as well. It's gonna be a massive date night for the two of them. Anyway.

For my sister, I was going to give her a photo that I had taken of a merry go round, but my I had to turn that in for class, so I'm thinking Easy A on blu-ray, for her. A sub-par gift I know, but... Or a gift card to Star Bucks.... I don't know. Maybe both.

Anyway, So I got a check from my insurance, for 2,000.00 because of my cancer. I'm going to use that money to pay off bills and what not. I feel sad because the only reason I got that money was because I was diagnosed with cancer. I paid a steep price for that money... I think I'd rather have the ability to have kids than to have had the money and the cancer.

Anyway.

For those of you who don't know, I am a Whovian. In a big way. So I'm so much more excited about the fact that the Christmas special of Doctor who comes out on Christmas Day rather than actual Christmas itself. I nearly burst my stitches when I figured out that I had 4 days before the show was on.... Happy Smithsmas to me!

Comments