In this hodge-podge mess I call life....

Today was a good day. I went to school, and learned some stuff. After we picked up my best friend and ran some errands, ate at Taco Del Mar, walked around Walmart, picked up my mother and went to my doctor's to get my FMLA forms so that I can turn them in so I can get a full two months off of work. Then we came home, made some Puerto Rican empanadas, then watched Toy Story 3, to which I cried.... Again, like a little baby. Then my lady parts started to hurt... Badly. Like how it hurt right after my grandmother's funeral. The kind of pain that can bring you to your knees. It sucks. Hard.

Anyway, so I signed up for my last class, yesterday, and it's gonna be awesome, because I can FINALLY graduate! *WOOT* The problem with that is that I still don't know what I want to do after... Go to the University I suppose. Anyway.

...

My nephew turned 1 today. We would have had an awesome amazing first birthday party like everyone does in Hawaii, the only problem with that is that my mother, sister and I aren't talking to my brother, and he's not talking to us, so we didn't go. We're still mad and hurt and we're not ready to forgive him yet. At least, I know that I'm not.

There are some people in the world that can forgive and forget and let things go if they get a simple sorry. Not me. I make holding a grudge a sport. I can get a medal at how well I can hold a grudge. Not that I'm bragging. It's my BIGGEST fault. I know this, my family knows this, my brother knows this, so he knew what he was getting from me, when he decided to stab us in the back. My dad went, and brought back stories of my nephew and how cute he is. *sigh* I miss that little guy, and knowing that I can't have kids makes it sadder for me.

...

Ok guys, that's all for now. I know that its not that late, but I took some pain killers and they are starting to kick in. Also, yay, less lady parts pain. Woot.

Comments