Ugh!  I know! I'm sorry. Technically I missed two days, but seeing as how I haven't been to bed yet, and its nearly 2:20am, I'm going to say that its still yesterday, and I'm right on time.

Work day today. Nothing new or exciting. Just the same old usual things. I did however talk to my boss about my finals. My psychology professor said that Friday the 3rd would be best, because we have a quiz on the 2nd, the day that I'm to take my geography final. SO, my boss man said that  I can come in later on the 3rd so that I can take my last final and my last quiz for psy. and thats it. School will be done by Dec. 3. It's so close!

I've decided not to harvest my eggs. It's too much money, and since I don't know what the hormones or what ever they want me to inject into my body will effect my cancer, I figure the safest (and cheaper) bet is to just take everything out, and deal with the consequences of that later. It sucks, but at least I'll be alive.

This cancer is weighing heavily on everyone around me, I feel like I'm in the center of this storm and I can't stop my gale force winds from knocking down the people around me.... Just call me Hurricane Elaine. *sigh*

AND I'm going to try and cool it when talking to..... him. I don't know what's going on and he won't tell me. Besides, he's pulling away, or I am.... Either way, I don't want to get hurt again, and I certainly don't want to hurt him... No matter what I may think when I'm frustrated.. So.... Cooling it. I think it's wise.

Ok. I'm off to shower and get some rest. I've got a long day a head of me tomorrow.

Comments