Making Memories

Last night I had dinner with my most best friend in the entire world and my sister. Fun times is to be had by all. We went to Outback and I had a mammoth Fred Flintstone steak. It was delish.

I actually had a pretty good day today. I went with my parents to the Haleiwa Open Market and took tons of pictures. I would post them now, but I haven't edited them yet, so I'll post them when I do.

There was the cutest guy there, blue eyes, blonde hair, and I took a picture of him... Oh if my life weren't going down this path... I totally would have hit on him.

My back started hurting last night, and the pain has just gotten worse as my day has gone on. Ugh. I don't know how I'll be able to work tomorrow (which promises to be a 12 hour day, at least) I think I may have to leave early, if I can't handle it. Which sucks, cause I need the money. *sigh* We'll play it by ear and see how things go.

So. My surgery is 42 days and counting. I'm scared. And even more scared.

I feel like I need to do everything that I can with my family and friends because I know that once I get the surgery, I won't be able to do these things with them. And (this one is a morbid one, but it's one that I'm thinking) in case something were to happen to me.... at least they'll have good memories of me.

Comments