Happy second birthday to me!

Well today makes three years since I had my cancer surgery. I cant believe its been three years!

I can tell you it hasn't always been the easiest thing to deal with.  Between hot flashes and the sudden realozation every now and again that I am so very different from other women. 

If you have children hug them. If you're still childless but able to have kids, count your blessings.

I've been incredibly lucky in my life.  From having amazing friends to a wonderfully supportive family and surviving cancer and not having to go through chemotherapy.  I counted my blessing on thanksgiving and I'm counting them again on my second birthday.

And for you dear readers. Thanks for reading this.  If you know anyone whi can benefit from my story, please direct them here. I'd be more than willing to be an ear.

Comments