Exciting things are in store for me

I know! I go from posting NOTHING for like three weeks to 2 in one day. I'm crazy.

So the next few months are going to be wicked awesome for a few reasons. One, because I'm alive to enjoy it, and two, I'm doing things that will actually make a difference in my excitement level. You know the norm for me is pretty boring. Doing something crafty, lusting over Chris Evans, watching a movie, continue to lust over Chris Evans, go to work, do something crafty, lust over... Well you get the idea. But in the next few months there's going to be THINGS to do!!

So later this month there's a Drag Show coming down here, and its fancy dress (not the English version of fancy dress which would be a costume party here in the States. But a semi-formal event where people have to dress up) And I needed a fancy dress, and I wanted one from this site called Igig.com and the have this faboosh dress:


I mean MY GOD don't you just LOVE it?!?!!?! It's all high drama and fire and flowers and AMAZINGNESS! How ever, I don't have $205. to spend on a dress no matter how much I drool over this dress every few days. *sigh* Anyway, my sister got a lacey dress. Well the bust is lace, and its and empire waist and she looks so va-va-voomey in it that I wanted to stab her (not really). So while I was looking for a different dress I found this one from kiyonna.com which is also lace and kinda matches my sisters dress and it still stunning.


This dress is sexy and sleek and lovely. I've always loved the nude under black lace so this is faboosh too!! So I got this one and I'm totally excited for it to come in the mail. Yeah, I had to order it from the interwebs because I'm fat and there's hardly anywhere that sells my size and if they do, its tents that are less Red Carpet ready and more frumpy. Because for some reason, when they make clothes for fat people, it's always frumpy in horrible colors and in terrible fabrics. 

All I need are some shoes, I was thinking black wedges or something like that, because I don't do heels. I'll fall and break my face. I can tell you something right now tho, I will indeed buy more dresses from this place, especially if this dress fits like it's supposed to! As for matching my sister she told me that I have to match her because EVERYONE has to match her. So there that is. However, one day I'm going to get that dress from Igig. 

So anyway, in July my Bestie, Sunny and my sister Missy and I are going on VACATION!!!!! Yup, just the three of us on the Big Island. We're going to raise hell... and by raising hell I mean, be well mannered ladies and not get into any trouble at all. Actually I have a feeling we're going to buy booze and drink until we pass out in the condo and chill at the pool for a whole week. I mean, it would just be something that we would do. But we kinda have plans for volcanoes and lava tubes. So we'll see. 

Then after that, in August is my big 3-0. God, it's really fucking depressing. I wanted so many things from my life and I wanted to NOT be where I'm at right now when I turned 30. I always thought that I'd be working in a fabulous job like, a museum curator, or a writer or something living in New York, or San Francisco,   married to a man that adores me, with at least one kid running around. 

Instead, I work at a bank, single and not really looking because I'm pretty sure that no dude can put up with all of my crazy. I've had cancer, and no kids and I'm still working on my AA for christ sake. Lusting over a man who I can never have because I'm pretty sure that he's not even real. Well, look at Chris Evans and tell me that he's a real dude. No way. It's fucking depressing.

But, no matter how fucking depressing it is, it's still my birthday, and I want to go on a dinner cruse and celebrate with my family. However, its expensive and I'm not sure that any of us can afford it. So instead I think we all might just go to a Greek Restaurant and dine like Gods. Speaking of Greek, Later in August, there's going to be a Greek festival, AND Death Cab for Cutie is going to be coming down for a concert. So that should be good. Then in October there's Cirque and in  December Wicked. 

I'm going to buy those Wicked tickets even tho they're $108. for BALCONY seating. It better be fucking worth every bit of my $108. per ticket. But whatever, It's only been my dream of forever to see this show, and nothing NOTHING is going to stop me from going to see it, even if I have to become a prostitute to afford the stupid tickets. 

So that's pretty much the rest of my year. I'm excited for it. Which is awesome. I like being excited for things. I really do. So I guess that's all for this episode. I'll try not to be gone again for so long. 

Comments