Market times are fun.

Alright, I know it's been a while, and honestly, I have no excuse other than I'm lazy as hell. I know that I promised Jack Johnson pictures so here's some pictures of the Haleiwa Market. Bear with me, these pictures are unedited and... Well... yeah. Also, we met up with my brother and his family, and while I'm still not trusting my brother, he did bring my wonderfully handsome nephew.

Those were called Nipple Fruit, or Cow's Utter... They were poisonous, but they sure are really pretty.

This is only a small fraction of the people who were there to see Mr. Jack. It was funny because there were SO many people that they were crowded out onto the highway and the police and fire department came to clear people out of the way so they wouldn't get hurt, but instead... this happened....

Well, you can't really see it here, but they were just sitting in the fire truck listening to the music, while everyone was STILL standing on the roads. Hawaii man. It's a great place to live. And finally, what you've all been waiting for...

Mister Jack Johnson.

I was standing really far back, in the massive crowd, so these are stalker pictures. Thank heavens for my big dick lens my parents got me for Christmas, or Jack would be looking like a teeny tiny man.

The white stuff in the photo was the woman's hair. She was standing directly in front of me shifting her weight back and forth. Anyway, he was singing this song....



I still think that it was freaking awesome that he was there performing on a Sunday afternoon. I had a blast at the Market, and got so much tomatoes that I was swimming in them, but since I love tomatoes, it wasn't a hassle.  


Comments