a few more days and I'll be gone for a while.

Oh god. I'm going to go into surgery. I'm so stressed out because holy shit the rest of my week is going to be shit. Total shit. I've got two finals on Friday and work, and photography homework that all needs to be done by Monday because if I don't I lose points, and even though I'm getting 10 points over an A, that's still too much. I wish my teacher would just freaking tell me: "Elaine, it's cool, you don't have to do the last two projects, because you're getting your uterus ripped out on Monday." BUT NO. So now I've got a full day of work tomorrow, a full day of school on Thursday, then I need to study for my two finals, then I have to take those finals, I need to go to work, then a Trek Con and my Christmas party for work. Then on Sunday more Trek, then rest for surgery on Monday.

Also, I'm watching Glee, and Sue is a damn good principal. A damn good one.

Comments