a list of things that frighten me.

my mom gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and told me that she cries everyday. i told her that i did too. she said that she was afraid of losing me. i'm afraid of that too. i'm afraid of dying young. i'm afraid of being gone before i'm 30. i'm afraid that this cancer will strip me of my heath, my hair, my vibrance and my life. i'm afraid of not living to see tomorrow. i'm afraid that this cancer has spread and i'm dying and no one knows it until its too late. i'm afraid of leaving behind a half finished life. i'm afraid of never being able to wake up in the arms of someone who wants to be there with me, and chooses to do so everyday. i'm afraid of never getting to hug my mom or dad or sister ever again. i'm afraid of missing out on the laughter and tears that life has to offer me. i'm afraid of never seeing the sunset again.

i'm afraid of this cancer.

Comments